Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Bench!3/9/2011

      My work bench seems to always be 5 to 10 steps ahead of me.I am sure you all have the same problem.If not i would love some management tips from you.Right now this beast of a hobby habit is almost out of control.I could not spend a dime on monster and still have fresh little metal or plastic victims for the next year!!!!!Enjoy my madness.
Ok. i just have to put these dudes away
Just did the camo rifle the other night.the other finished trooper is from my teast squad.In hind sight the camo jackets look week and loose...my new style trooper to the Right with camo rifle is much better tighter.
The commissar on the right is is need of a update...Can not wait to bring him up to par!
Some really cool stuff on the bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment