Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THE BRASS!

I posted this guy early on in my blogging carrier.Wanted to get some fresh ones of him with my newer camera skillz.ha Yeah right.So the 48th steel legion is a Specialized military/federalized police force.i have the fluff twisting through  my head and one faithful day i will get it all down.I kind of think of them as the east German Stazi but with tanks and other armor?Kicking in doors in the middle of the night and dragging people away.That's the daily operation.On the big field days they get to go out and displace whole populations.Suppress insurgency's and march whole planets to their deaths.On orders of Imperial decree that is.The SkullHead Division =police state.



In a way this is my command squad.

tHE bRASS




Will repaint this sucker on e day very soon.one of the best g.w. ever did.I think I'm going to paint him in troop colors/camo.What do you think?

Some old some new!

1 comment: