Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OOOOOOH snap.I broke my computer #$@%$#

So i did not paint this sick looking dude.I wish i did. But one day I'm going to bite the hell out of it!The Pale Assasin.


 Ok the other day i broke my computer.I can't put the chip from my camera in. @%#$!* .I will get it fixed asap.......so i went through my desk top pics.Slim pickings.Not much mostly, band stuff.The assassin was the only warhammer thing i saved..Hats off to who ever painted him.





 So this is a collection of flyer's from shows Palehorse has played over the years.The Death Threat Flyers is from this weekend.Cool show awesome artwork!!I jacked a poster of it hanging at the club.good score!

This is an old one from our second u.s. tour
This show with blood for blood is coming up and i am stoked for it.All great bands playing.The one below was from a show in bridgeport Connecticut!
Some more live shots.Most of these are a bit older.
That's Dave he plays guitar in Palehorse and is one of my old Buddy's..we played football together in like 5th and 6th grade.My boy.
Nike Air max 95
My boy rod did that...hes cool.That looks sick.Two gorgeous ar15s jacked up  and a sig i think on one of our tee shirts.Let freedom ring with a gun shot!I'm sorry for the mish mosh of pics.I'm hoping i will get fixed soon because the work bench is full and i can't wait to share it with yo guys.New logo!!!!!!!!!Black metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment